Nurse Practitioner Samantha Williams SDBNA COVID Task Force Chief
Samantha Williams is a recent Family Nurse Practitioner graduate, with a 10+ year career of nursing experience as a registered nurse. Her nursing background includes a career focus in primary care with experience in wound/ostomy management, community health, palliative, and cardiac care.
With tremendous pride & support from her husband and three daughters, she continues to advance her education in medicine & theology, while simultaneously committing much of her time & talent to serving her community. As a change agent & champion for the underserved, her most significant impact is achieved through her role as the Chair of the Covid-19 Task Force with the San Diego Black Nurses Association (SDBNA). The success achieved in this role is profoundly supported by long standing community partnerships with SDBNA, community leaders, and through serving on several San Diego County Advisory Board Committees underscoring equity & access to care.
- Chair, Covid-19 Task Force, San Diego Black Nurses Association (SDBNA)
- Chair, Flu Clinic, San Diego Black Nurses Association (SDBNA)
- Commissioner on Health Equity, People's Association of Justice Advocates (PAJ)
- Co-Chair, San Diego Immunization Coalition (SDIC)
- Member, San Diego County Equity Task Force
- Member, Vaccine Clinical Advisory Board
- Member, African American Immunization Outreach
- Past Student Representative for California Association for Nurse Practitioners: North County Chapter, 2018-2019
- Recipient, 2019 Honorary Student Scholarship for Health Policy & Community Service, California Association for Nurse Practitioners, 2018-2019