Join over 2 Million San Diegans who are getting vaccinated against COVID-19.
The COVID-19 vaccine is being administered in phases. Make sure you know when it's your turn.
Who is part of the Vaccine Club?
Anyone in the County who has been vaccinated.
Who is eligible to get vaccinated?
- Healthcare workers and all others in Phase 1A, Tiers 1-3
- Persons aged 65 years old and above
- Frontline essential workers at risk of exposure through their work in the following sectors:
- Emergency Services (including emergency operations workers, fire and law enforcement);
- Childcare and Education
- Food and Agriculture
- People ages 16-64 deemed to be at the very highest risk to get very sick from COVID-19
- General population 50 years of age and older - as of April 1, 2021
- General population 16 years of age and older - beginning April 15, 2021
How can I get vaccinated?
Make an appointment at vaccinationsuperstationsd.com.
Where can I get vaccinated?
In addition, residents of Southeastern San Diego and nearby areas will now have an easier time getting vaccinated against the novel coronavirus.
COVID-19 vaccinations are now being administered at the Educational Cultural Complex in Mountain View, 4343 Oceanview Boulevard, from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday. Starting April 3, no appointments will be required, with 10 percent of the shots set aside for residents of the 92113, 92102 and 92114 ZIP codes who are contacted by community health workers as part of Project SAVE (Scheduling Assistance for Vaccine Equity). Project SAVE is part of the County’s efforts to equitably distribute the COVID-19 vaccine.
How can I join the Vaccine Club?
Get the COVID vaccine and send us a photo here.
Why should you get vaccinated?
Vaccination is a great way to protect yourself and your family from COVID-19. Also, the vaccination is an important tool to end the pandemic and reopen the economy.
This is a great opportunity and a choice we all should make individually or in contact with your family and your friends.
Still have questions?
Recent Vaccine Updates
All County COVID-19 Vaccine Sites Now Accepting Walk-Ups
The walk-up vaccines will be available while supplies last each day at that site.